If you are like me and always wondering what to cook for dinner, this beef and broccoli is an easy option that my family loves. My kids also love rice and anything with soy sauce. You can also adjust the recipe to your diet, for example use honey instead of brown sugar or coconut aminos in place of soy sauce. This recipe is so easy and ready in under 30 minutes. I chose to marinade the meat for about an hour, but it’s optional.
1/2 C Soy Sauce
1/4 C Brown Sugar
3 tsp Minced Garlic
2 tsp Grated Ginger
2 lbs of Flank Steak
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Minced Garlic
1 tsp Grated Ginger
1/4 C Water
1/4 C Soy Sauce
3/4 C Beef Broth
1/4 Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Corn Starch mixed w/ 1 Tbsp water
1 Bag of Steamed Broccoli
- Cut your steak in 2 inch cubes. Make sure to cut against the grain.
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute setting. Heat olive oil, then add garlic and ginger, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add your beef and cook until brown.
- Add water to deglaze, scraping off any brown bits on bottom.
- Add Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Sesame Oil, Beef Broth.
- Turn off the Saute.
- Close Lid. Check pressure knob is closed. Cook High Pressure for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, quick release.
- Turn Saute back on to bring sauce to boil.
- Add your corn strach mix to thicken sauce. You may need more to depending on how thick you want the sauce. Turn Instant Pot back off.
- Add your steamed broccoli and stir.
- Serve over rice or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!