One of our favorite dips is Buffalo Chicken Dip! Perfect for game days, cookouts, or just because! It is no way a healthy dip but so good! I used to spend so much time boiling chicken and shredding it but I recently found an easy way to cut my time and mess!
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 12 oz Franks Hot Sauce
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 C Ranch Dressing
- 2 Cups of Mexican Cheese
- Place the chicken breast in the IP and pour hot sauce and water on top. Do not stir. Place butter on top.
- Close lid, make sure valve is closed. Cook on high pressure for 10 min.
- When cook time finishes, allow to natural release for 10 minutes, may need to quick release after 10 minutes for pin to drop.
- While chicken cooks preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Shred chicken. For an easy option use a hand mixer.
- Add ranch and cream cheese. Continue to mix until well blended.
- Add cheese, leaving about 1/2 cup remaining to sprinkle on top. Continue to mix.
- After everything is mixed, pour into a baking dip. Pour remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Enjoy with Chips!