This post is sponsored by No Yolks®. The opinions and text are all mine.
When you think of comfort food, what comes to mind? If you ask my kids, they would quickly answer ramen noodles! I’m sure most college kids would also agree.
As a mom, I try to make healthier options for my family. So today I’m sharing one of our family’s favorite healthy ramen recipes with NoYolks® – Say hello to fresh filling soups!
No Yolks Extra Broad are only 1/4″ wide and are the perfect size for noodle soup! These cook up light and fluffy and are the perfect addition to any soup without the sodium and cholesterol. No Yolks Broad make a great substitute for any recipe that calls for pasta. The best part is that my kids love them!
This recipe can be thrown together quickly to save time for those busy weeknights trying to run everyone to practice. And it’s healthy so you don’t have to feel guilty! It’s almost soup season with the cooler temperatures, so this is one to keep on the weekly rotation. This is also a family favorite for sick days. There is something so comforting about noodle soup!
This recipe includes bone broth which has so many healing benefits. You can make your own bone broth or use store bought, which is just as good and saves time.
You can also add as many veggies on top as you would like, from carrots to bean sprouts and more to make it your own.
I try to find as many ways to save time, so I buy the finely shredded beef from the butcher department, which cooks very quickly.
After you gather all your ingredients, cut your onion, garlic, ginger, and mushrooms. You can also save time by purchasing the already minced garlic and ginger paste.
Heat up a few tablespoons of olive oil in your pot. Then add your garlic, ginger, and white onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
Next add your bone broth, water, soy sauce, and bring to a boil. Allow the soup to simmer for 10 minutes.
Once it’s back to a boil, add your No Yolks pasta, and boil until tender. While the pasta is cooking, cook your meat in a skillet with a little olive oil and soy sauce for flavor. This should cook very quickly, in under 2 minutes. Some people even prefer to just add the finely shredded beef to the boiling soup.
No Yolks Broad cook in just 2 minutes, so once they cook, ladle your soup into a bowl. Top with meat, vegetables, lime, and your choice of toppings.
Think fresh, think No Yolks!
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped Ginger
- 2 Green Onions chopped and separated
- 1 Cup of Shiitake Mushrooms
- 6 Cups Bone Broth
- 3 Cups Water
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Bag No Yolks Broad
- 1 lb of finely sliced beef
- 1 Cup Spinach
- Optional Toppings: Egg, Bean Sprouts, Carrots, Lime, Red Pepper Flakes
- Heat olive oil on stove for 1 minute. Add your garlic, ginger, white onions, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms. Cook for another minute.
- Pour in bone broth, water and soy sauce. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- While soup is boiling, heat skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of soy sauce. Add shredded beef. Cook for 2 minutes, or until brown.
- Add No Yolk Broad, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with meat, spinach, and any other toppings your would like.