Hot Honey & Bacon Brussels Sprouts
These are so easy and great for any holiday gathering!
- 2 lbs Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb Bacon
- 1/4 cup Hot Honey
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes depending on hotness
- Bake the Bacon in the oven, 400 for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut the Brussel Sprouts, coat with olive oil, salt, pepper, hot honey, and garlic.
- Bake on same baking pan as bacon for 18-20 minutes, turning halfway. Or in airfryer for 10 min on 400.
- Toss with Bacon and red pepper flakes.
- Drizzle with hot honey and serve!