This is one of our families favorite recipes. Always a great comfort food when someone is sick or not feeling well, or even just for a gloomy day! You can also save time by cooking the chicken in the instant pot. And less mess!
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup in under 20 minutes.
- Intant Pot
- 2-3 Chicken Breast
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 2 Celery Stalk, chopped
- Dash Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Box Uncooked Noodles
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute, then add butter.
- Add Chopped Vegetables, cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add seasoning, turn IP off
- Add Chicken Broth and Water
- Add Chicken Breast
- Turn on IP to HIgh Pressure for 7 minutes, let natural release when finished
- Remove chicken and shred
- Turn IP to saute and bring to boil, add noodles and cook until soft
- Add chopped chicken back and serve