This cute pomegranate ornament cheese ball will be a hit at your next holiday event! If you need an easy Christmas appetizer this is so easy! The best part is that this is easy to make ahead. This takes about ten minutes to assembly and then toss in the fridge for a few hours or until you are ready to serve. You can also change up the ingredients for your crowd. If people don’t like green onions, fine leave it out. If you want to add pecans, toss a few in!
You can also get as creative as you want with your ornament. Add some rosemary or your favorite color of ribbon. Have fun and try not to stress about the holidays!
Shop Cheese Boards Below
Pomegranate Cheese Ball
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 oz mascarpone cheese softened
- 8 oz sharp white cheddar shredded
- 1/8 cup green onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dry Ranch
- Dash Salt
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Seeds dried
- 1 Rolo
- 1 Ribbon
- Combine the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, white cheddar cheese, green onions, ranch seasoning, and salt. Mix well and form into a ball.
- Wrap the cheese ball in plastic wrap tightly. Place in fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and plastic wrap. Roll ball in pomegranates. Press pomegranates into ball.
- Finish with Rolo and ribbon.