This has been a huge request in our house over the past few weeks. I usually even double the recipe to have extra for lunch the next day. You can serve over rice, cauliflower rice, noodles, or even zucchini noodles. My kids have really enjoyed this!
- 4 chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Season the chicken with salt and lemon pepper. Select sauté on the Instant Pot and adjust to normal. Heat oil in pot; add chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side until browned.
- Add broth. Press cancel. Secure the lid on the pot.
- Close the pressure-release valve. Select manual and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes. Once complete, quick release. Press cancel.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter; cover to keep warm.
- Add lemon juice to pot. Select sauté. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes to reduce. Press cancel.
- Whisk butter into sauce; add capers.
- Add chicken back to pot and cover with sauce. Serve over pasta or rice. Add lemon slices or parsley for garnish.