This recipe is so easy for busy cold nights. It takes less than 5 minutes to add everything to the slow cooker and go! Top with a little lime and cilantro and it’s the best cozy soup!
White Chicken Chili
The easiest dump and go White Chicken Chili!
- Slow Cooker
- 1 Immersion Blender
- 3-4 Chicken Breast
- 2 Cans White Beans
- 1 Can green chilis
- 1 Jar Trader Joe's Salsa Verde can use alternative just my preference
- 2 tsp cumin
- 32 oz chicken stock or broth
- Add everything to slow cooker
- Cook on low 5-6 hours or high 3-4 hours
- Remove Chicken and shred
- Use immersion blender to blend beans
- Top with Lime and Cilantro